Sunday 6 December 2015

International Lolita Day Meet up.

So, yesterday was the big international day meet up here in my city. For those who don't know, international lolita day is an event that occurs twice a year, in the summer and in the winter to celebrate lolita fashion. A lot of girls and guys go all out with their coords. Now, I'm not predominantly I lolita, I am more into mori kei, but I like lolita as well.

So my community organized an event at a Christmas craft market that opens up every year in downtown. And this event was a blast. I since I am still kind of new to the city, I don't know a lot of lolitas. So this was a great way to meet lolitas.

The market itself was jam packed with people, but there was music and rides. Things were very much over priced, but with those types of things, especially food and drink is going to be over priced. I did manage to get my hands on mulled wine which is something I haven't drank since Norway. 

After walking around the market for a few hours, a large group of us went out to dinner. This has been the first time I have gone out since I have gotten here. So it was nice to go out and hang out. The food was amazing, and the service was great. I didn't want the evening to end.


I do wish I remembered to take photos. But my hands were so cold, I didn't want to take my phone out. 

I hope you have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment