Monday 14 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1.

Well, it's 12 days before Christmas, and I wanted to give you guys a little treat for the holiday season. I hope that whatever you celebrate you have a safe holiday season. But I've been thinking about doing a post like this for a while.

So this little gift to you is a post everyday for the next 12 days, most of them being Christmas themed. Hopefully you all can enjoy these posts, and maybe get into the Christmas spirit if that's what you celebrate. However, not all of them are Christmas themed, but a few of them are.

Christmas is one of my favourite holidays, second only to Halloween. There is something that fills my heart with a warm fuzzy feeling over the Christmas season. This year, I want to combine a few traditions from my home in Norway with my home here in Canada. And those are going to be some things you'll get to see.

I have surprisingly put a lot of work into these posts, and some of them did take a little bit of planning and a little bit of work to make happen. I really hope you all enjoy these posts, and perhaps it'll become a yearly thing.

So here is, my first day of Christmas post. It's short, sweet and just an intro, but there will be some nice surprises in store this Christmas.

Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!
    xx Katie.

    ReplyDelete