Wednesday 23 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas Day 9: Christmas Baking.

Well, here we are almost done our 12 days of Christmas. And it's a little last minute, but I decided I needed to do some baking. As well as I have my grandmothers Christmas gift to make.

I love baking, it's always been something I've enjoyed doing. I like working with my hands, and creating something yummy. And Christmas time is when I do most of my baking. There is just something Christmasy about the kitchen smelling like baked goods. I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy.

This year I wanted to make breads and buns and stuff, so that's really what I focused on. And like yesterday, if you want a PDF file on how I made everything, I'll do my best to make it happen. The recipes I've gathered from all corners of the internet. And they all look really pretty, and they all taste really good.

Over the holidays, I feel like it's not Christmas without sweets, especially gingerbread. What are some of your holiday staples?

Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment