Friday 4 December 2015

Future Projects.

I've always loved having projects on the go, I love having things to do. Last month I had NaNoWriMo. This month, I have cosplays, more scarfs, and a few other things that I am going to share with you.

The first project is an etsy shop. I want to be start making things, and share them with you. So, through the month of December, I'm going to make things. I'm going to knit lots, I'm going to start making jewelry, and write more. There are a lot of things I want to make, and hopefully with my holidays, I'll have lots of time.

One of the projects, I want to work on is a poetry book with a CD to go with it. I may or may not start up a donation site to help fund this project. There are a few things that I know I'm going to need, like an external mic, and someone to print it. December is going to be for writing the book itself. The rest of the future will be for putting together the book.

I want to write a lot more, and even begin drawing more. Since Nano ended, I have a few ideas for short stories that I want to write, and I have things I want to create. So on top of the poetry book, I want to write more in general. I think it's important for me to get my writing out there if I seriously want to write for a living.

I as well have cosplays to work on. The things I know I'll need to make this month are the cape and hat for Wirt from Over the Garden Wall. The top hat for Bill Cipher, as well as getting the embroidery on the shirt done.

The final project isn't so much a project but more of a challenge of sorts. December begins my three week holiday from school. And one of those weeks, I will not be on the internet at all. I am finding myself addicted to it, and I spend far to much time on the computer. So, I'll be taking a week off the computer. This way I'll be able to read a lot, write a lot, and work a lot. I have so many things I want to do, and I cannot afford distractions. I will let you know more about the hiatus a few days before.

Hopefully there will be more projects for me to be apart of, and when I get more projects, I'll let you know.

So what do you guys have planned? Any exciting projects?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see what's going to be on your Etsy shop! And how did you find NaNoWriMo this year? I haven't done it for so long - hopefully next year I'll attempt it again. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few ideas, it's a far off thing, but I'll be sharing some things here. I was actually pretty good with Nano this year, the words just kept coming out. You should totally try next year! Or even doing camp in April or July.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! And the poetry book sounds very interesting. Good luck!
    xx Katie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm super interested in it as well. I have a bunch of ideas for it. I just need to organize all of my thoughts.

      Delete