Sunday 1 November 2015

More Changes.

I'm still trying to figure out a good schedule for me to post. But I'm beginning to think twice a week just isn't enough. I have 15 drafts, and pretty much all of them ready to be published. So, I've decided to as well publish on Sundays.

That's really all I have to say. So expect posts from me on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. I have so many ideas, and projects. These are all things I hope you are going to love. I have a cosplay series type thing, Nanowrimo updates, book reviews, and some other special surprises that I hope you'll love.

I'll figure this thing out eventually, thank you for dealing with these changes that are happening so quickly. Hopefully this will be a bit of a better flow for me. Right now I have everything all scheduled out, so hopefully it all works out well. It's odd, I've never been this organized about anything. Hopefully you guys enjoy all of the content that I'm putting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment