Friday 27 November 2015

November Favourites.

This month has been insanely busy, so I haven't had a chance to try a lot of new things. But I'll list what I can.

The first one is an event that I already wrote about: the Welcome to Night Vale book tour. Every time I think about how awesome that even was, I smile a little. If you want to read more about that, I'll post a link: here. I finished the book in a matter of days, but you'll have to wait for the book review.

The second thing I've been loving is Nanowrimo write ins. Before I moved to the city, I've never had a chance to attend any write ins. Now, I've gone to several, and I love going. I've met some awesome people, and wrote lots of words, and it's been awesome.

The third thing I've fallen in love with is: Adventure Time. Adventure Time is a cartoon made by Cartoon Network. And it follows Jake the Dog and Finn the human on their adventures through the land of Ooo. It's weird, and silly, but don't get me wrong there are a lot of dark elements. And the characters are really interesting, and who doesn't like bright colours?

And the final thing that I've been loving through the month of November is the idea that I get to travel home soon. I love the city and everything, but I am missing my home town a lot. I miss being able to see stars, and go out in the middle of the woods and be able to pretend that you are as far away from people as you can get. It's a good feeling, but no matter where I go, I am always reminded that the city isn't that far away.

This month has been a little bit crazy for personal reasons, so I don't have a lot to say. But I promise December is going to be filled with awesome surprises, and some things I'll hope you enjoy. So for now, I hope you have a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment