Tuesday 3 November 2015

November TBR.

This month, with all I have going on, I doubt I am going to read very much. But in any case, I am going to try and read a little bit. There is only going to be one book on my November tbr pile, maybe two.

The first book is The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I've read this book before, and I want to reread the entire series. I love these books, and I've been slowly collecting the books. I am not going to do a review on this book simply because you can find reviews for it everywhere and so many people have read it. I don't feel like I would have anything new to add.

The other book I hope to get to this month is the Welcome to Night Vale novel. Yes, more Welcome to Night Vale. I do not have a copy of the book yet, but I will be getting one when I go to the Welcome to Night Vale book tour. Of course I'll be writing a blog post about the event, so you can be sure to see that. This book I will be reviewing, so that is another thing you can look forward to in either November or early December.

The third book I have to read for English class, but I might do a 101 post about it. The third book is The King Must Die by Mary Renault. I'll be reading it as part of an essay, but I'm still unsure if I'll review it. We'll see.

Once November is over, my reading pile will get bigger again I promise. But for right now, reading isn't a huge priority when I have so many other things I need to do. School has taken up a lot of my time, and with NaNo, I'll have even less time to read. But I do hope to get some reading done on the bus, and subway commutes to and from school.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and let me know some of the things you're reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment