Saturday 28 November 2015

Nanowrimo Week 4 Update.

Well, we have come to the end. the final stretch of nanowrimo. And if you follow me on twitter or tumblr, you'll know, I WON!! I did it, I finished Nano, and I hit 50,000 words. It was incredible, and I was super excited.

This is the first year out of the many I've been doing Nano for, and well, I finally won. It's a great feeling having accomplished something so huge as writing 50 000 words. I can assure you that they are all terrible words though.

But, my novel isn't done. I'm not sure if I'm going to finish my book. But I'm going to keep slowly plugging away at it. Since I've won, my word count has dropped like crazy. I think by the end of Nano, I would like to be at maybe 55,000. It's an easy goal, compared to some of the goals I've set this month, but I am very happy all the same.

This month has not been the easiest for me, for reasons I am not sharing. But I did manage to accomplish something, and that's a huge feat.

For those of you still struggling to get to that word count goal, don't give up! There are a few days left, and I know you can do it. Even if you don't finish the 50,000 words, you still wrote something, and it's more than what you had at the beginning of the month.

Good luck with the rest of the month! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment