Friday 6 November 2015

October Favourites.

So, I wasn't sure if I was going to even do an October favourites this month. But then I realized there is a lot of things that I really wanted to talk about, and rave about. So here it is, my October favourites.

Last month, I put all of my favourites into categories, because I could do that. This month I can't do that, so I won't. Here is just a list of random things I really liked through the month of October.

1. Welcome to Night Vale.
I cannot get enough of this show! I did an impressions of Welcome to Night Vale earlier this month you can find that post here. And now I am obsessed with it. My new dream is being a guest voice on the show, but I doubt that'll ever happen. It's funny, it's weird, it's all around just amazing. I just need more Welcome to Night Vale in my life.

2. Knitting.
I have fallen in love with knitting. When I was on exchange, a dear friend taught me the very basics. Now, I have gotten back into it. It's the perfect thing to do while listening to podcasts, or audiobooks. It's relaxing once you have a handle on it.

3. Cosplaying.
Just the whole art form in general. I've done a few posts about my cosplaying life, and some of the small things I've been working on. If you want more updates on this, there is a mobile app for both android and iPhone that is free called Cosplay Amino. It's pretty much a cosplay only social media app. If you want more of my cosplay progress, then follow me there at Prince Basil.

4. Yoga.
With all of the crafting, and stuff I've been doing, I find myself getting really sore. So, I hopped back on the yoga bandwagon. It feels really good to actually get up and move, and stretch my body a little bit more than usual. And it works out all of the kinks from a day of sitting at my desk, or in my chair.

I believe that's everything I have to share with you for this month. November is going to be a very busy month for me, so I'm not sure if there is going to be a November favourites or not. But if there is, you'll be sure to know about it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment