Sunday 29 November 2015

December TBR.

With Nanowrimo, and all of the other things I've wanted to do this month, I had very little time for reading. So there are a lot of books that are being moved from November's TBR pile, to December's.

December is the time of year that I usually get a lot of reading done. I have no school work to do, not many huge projects. Just me curled up with hot chocolate, or tea and a good book. And this December won't be much different.

For this month, I would like to finish A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin. I love this series, but the books are so large that it takes me a while to finish them. I will not be doing a review on this book.

And to (hopefully) start and finish this month will be Cloaked by Alex Flinn, Hexwood by Diana Wynn Jones, The Dante Trap by Arnaund Delalande and Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.

This month also looks to be the month of book reviews seeings as I want to do a book review for all of these books.

I've been so busy lately that reading hasn't been a huge priority. Now that I have more time, I do want to read a lot more, and do a lot more book reviews. Maybe even a book tag.

So, let me know what you guys are reading, and what you think I should read? I hope you all have a great day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment