Friday 13 November 2015

Mori kei lookbook.

I've been kinda wanting to do this for a while. I love fashion, and I love dressing up. My style is very much Mori kei inspired. And I thought this would be kind of fun to show and model. Just as a disclaimer, I am not a model. I'm actually kinda camera shy. Okay, very camera shy, so there is only one photo for each look.  And before anyone asks, everything I'm wearing is either thrifted or a gift. So, this is my very first lookbook. If you are interested, I'll of course do more, but for now enjoy the photos. I wanted to do a blend of both dark mori, and mori. As well as a blend of feminine and masculine looks. I don't own anything really in white, so the regular mori look wasn't really what I wanted. But all the same, I love the looks I came up with. All of the photos were taken with my cellphone, so they aren't the best quality, but I did try. 




No comments:

Post a Comment