Wednesday 13 January 2016

Series I want to see in 2016.

Now, usually through out the course of the year, I want to watch a few tv series. So here is a list of things I'll probably be watching in 2016, and of course, I put these into categories.

Anime:
Ore Monogatari.
Alright, so I guess I'm going to this in there even though I finished it this morning. Ore monogatari is about a first year high school student, who is our unlikely hero of a beautiful love story. I feel in love with the premise of this series, and I am happy to say it did not disappoint. It was cute, and I cried, and I laughed, and all in all I loved this series. Which is why I'm throwing it on this list.

One Punch Man.
Now, I know very little about this series other than the main character is bald, and he can defeat villains in One Punch. It has me pretty intrigued, and I cannot wait to start watching this series.

Shougeki no Soma.
This is a cooking anime about a young boy named Soma who goes to this elite cooking school. From what I've heard this series is fun, and cute, and I cannot wait to watch it.

Live Tv:
The X-Files.
I started this a few months ago, but it being 9 seasons, it's safe to say it'll take me a while to finish. But I love all of the characters, and all of the mysteries that need to be solved. Think of this as CSI meets Twilight Zone. And they are getting a revival six episode series at the end of January, and that has me very excited.

Firefly:
I've never seen Firefly, but I've been told I need to, so this year, I want to watch it, and see what the fuss is about.

Merlin:
This is something else I've been told to watch, and haven't quite got around to it. But I promise, I'll start it!

Cartoons:
Gravity Falls.
Now, you guys know that I have already seen Gravity Falls, but the series is finishing up, so that's why I'm including it on this list. There is one more episode I believe coming out in February, so I'll be of course watching that, and probably crying over it too.

And that's really it. It's a short list, but with everything else I have going on this year, I'm glad there aren't huge lists of shows I want to watch. I'll probably throw in a few more, and even do a full review of some of the series I've seen. For now, I'll talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment