Friday 8 January 2016

New Years Resolutions.

So I am a little late for this, but I blame my little hiatus. But here are the goals I have for 2016.

Read more.
So, I've talked about this before, I want to read more. This year I want to read 100 books, and put the books back in Basil's Books and Things. As well as I want to expand the types of books I read. I want to read more classics, and more adult books, and different types of YA books, and nonfiction books. And you'll get to be along for the ride.

Open my etsy shop.
I've talked about this just a little. And I am happy to say, I've started making things for the shop. I cannot share any of those yet, but soon you'll get to see the things I've been making to sell. Right now there are a lot of different things I want to make for the shop from bath stuff, to cute accessories for cold climates. So hopefully by late winter, early spring I will have that up and running.

Write more.
I'm going to be talking about this in another blog post. But essentially I want to write something every day. Even if it's just a blog post. I want to write something everyday.

Get healthier.
I feel like this is on everyone's New Years resolution list every year. But it's a good thing to try and work towards. I don't only want to be physically healthier, but mentally as well. But I feel like with my mental health I need to literally start rebuilding all over again.

Create more.
There are a lot of things I want to make, and a lot of things I want to do. I want to do more art, and more photography, and more cosplays. And there are a million things I want to do, and hopefully this will be the year where those things get done.

Use more photos.
Up until recently, my blog has been pretty much all text. And that's been mostly because I haven't had a decent camera to work with. Now I have one, and I can add some hopefully beautiful photos to my blogposts.

I hope you guys have awesome plans for 2016! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment