Friday 16 October 2015

Some Small Changes.

As my reading week comes to a close, I have come to realize I need to make a few changes to my blogging life. No, I will not stop blogging, I love doing this way too much. There is nothing to worry about there. However, I feel like I need to blog less.

I want to give you guys the best content I can, and I am feeling like some of my posts are a little bit rushed. So, instead of posting nearly everyday, I will post twice a week. Tuesdays, and Fridays. Those are the days through the week I have off. So there is more time for me to make higher quality content.

My book reviews will be a little more in-depth, my posts can be a little longer, have more pictures. All of those things. But during my reading weeks, and my time out of school, I'll be able to make more content, and post more often than twice a week. As well as if there is something exciting going on.

Hopefully these little changes will make things easier for you guys to keep up, and for me to keep up as well. If there are any hiatuses I will of course let you know. I hope you all have a wonderful day. And thank you all for being so understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment