Thursday 1 October 2015

October TBR.

Happy first of October! I am really beginning to feel winters icy chill, and I am not at all ready for that. But here are the books that I will be reading through the month of October. 

The first is Enders Game by Orson Scott Card. I'm already half way through, but during the month of October I will be finishing it. You can also be on the look out for a review of this book when I do finish it. 

The next book I will be reading is Thunderwoman by Nancy Wood. I picked this book up at a used book store close to my school. I honestly know nothing about it, and I cannot wait to start reading it, and see what this book has in store for me. I will also be reviewing this book as well. 

Those are the only two books that I want to get finished this month. Things are getting pretty busy with school, and I don't want to over work myself. As well as when I moved here, I was only able to bring four books with me, and one that I bought here. So my book collection is very small. 

Of course when I have more time and more books, you can for sure be looking forward to more reviews, and more book related content. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment