Friday 5 February 2016

January Favourites.

The month of January is over, and now it's time to do a favourites list. And there have been quite a few things I've been loving this month, mostly Christmas gifts.

The first thing is the induction heat stove thingy. Thing is great. I'm full of anxiety about pretty much everything, and one of those things is gas stove tops. The flame makes me nervous, but this has no flame! And everything cooks really evenly, and really well and I really like it. The one down side is that you can't just use any pot on it. You need special induction heat pans and stuff. I only have one of those, but eventually I'll get more.

One of the things that I have fallen in love with this month is the "Warm Buddy" my grandmother got me for Christmas. And pretty much it's a sheep, and instead of regular stuffing, it's a bag of rice, and you put the bag of rice in the microwave, and heat it up. When the bag is warm, you put it back in the sheep and you have a warm little stuffy. It's great for cold nights or when I come in from outside. Keeps me toasty warm.

The last Christmas gift that I love is the used DSLR camera. It's the Canon Rebel 300 D, it's an older camera, and I adore it. However, there is a reason why you haven't seen any pictures from the camera yet,  and that is because I left the battery charger back at my parents place and need to wait until March to get it back.

But let's move on from Christmas gifts, the next thing is cute fluffy anime. I've been watching a lot of sad movies lately (Inside Out and Big Hero Six) So, to balance all of that out, I've been watching cute anime. So look forward to another anime review.

One other thing that keeps me entertained while I'm working is youtube cooking videos. I love cooking, and baking so having a few new recipes to try out is going to be a lot of fun. As well as it's interesting to watch the techniques that are being used. So, while I'm knitting and sewing, I'm watching youtube cooking videos or anime.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and let me know some of the things you've been enjoying in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I love youtube cooking videos as well! Have you seen Cooking With Dog? Francis is so cute!
    xx Katie.

    ReplyDelete