Saturday 13 February 2016

5 Least Favourite Anime Characters.

I was talking to a group of friends about anime characters, and usually those conversations are about the one's we love. But this time it's about the one's we disliked, and so I thought it would be fun to make a list of my least favourite anime characters. These one's are actually in order of most to least liked. And just as a disclaimer these are all just my personal opinions, and don't really mean much.

5. Eren Jaeger. (Attack on Titan)
I have a lot of weird feelings about this character. On one hand he is the most annoying, dramatic character I have ever seen. On the other hand, his dramatic nature is hilarious, and I find myself still rooting for him. He has some awesome moments, and a lot of really bad moments. But he far from my favourite character.

4. Emi Yusa (The Devil is A Part Timer)
She has a lot more redeeming moments than most of the other characters on this list, but I found she ticked me off so much. She is way too stubborn, and refuses to give in to what she sees the decent person Maou is. And her stalkerish nature comes off as kind of annoying. I'm also a little biased with this character because I loved Maou and Ashiya a lot.

3. Light Yagami. (Death Note)
He is just... well, he's the bad guy, so I guess you're not supposed to like him, but aside from all of the reasons your not supposed to like him, he's also boring. I found his character to be very dull to watch, and I would rather learn more about L than Light. Heck Matsuda was more interesting than Light.

2. Kouki Ichinose (Ore Monogatari)
This guy, oh this guy made me mad. Now, he was a jerk before he fell in love with Yamato, but he was a bigger jerk afterwords. I had a lot of feelings of dislike over this guy, and I just did not like him in any way shape or form. He had very few redeeming qualities, as well as I could be pretty biased considering how much I loved Takeo and Yamato together and didn't want this guy to come in between that. As well, he isn't seen much in the series, but I still don't like him.

1. Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)
Now, when I say Tuxedo Mask, I don't mean Mamoru. I liked him, he was sassy, and hilarious, and like a nice guy. Tuxedo Mask however needs to step down. Literally give him pom poms, and a cheer uniform and he's just as powerful. I really, really don't like this character, but I know a lot of girls love him. But in my opinion, all he does is throw a rose, say a cheesy speech, then stand there for the rest of the battle. One of the sailor scouts could do that job. I have a lot of aggressive feelings towards Tuxedo Mask, more than I should.

I hope you enjoyed this little list. If you do like any of these characters, I am sorry but these are my thoughts and feelings on them. If you agree with me on any of these characters then awesome! I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment