Saturday 12 September 2015

Writing.

Over the last few weeks, I have found myself missing fictional writing. I used to always have a new idea for a story every few days. I wrote poems, and short stories, and articles, and novels, and plays. I wrote everything. But now, my creativity has been reduced to a blog post once every few days. Don't get me wrong, I love my blog, and I love writing on it, but, it's not the same.

I remember struggling with this last year too. And so in order to help me, I decided to open a figment account. Figment is a place for writers of all kinds to post their works, and get their works read. That didn't last long. I only posted two things. And none of them got read.

However today, I was hit with a desire to write a poem about an issue I have been having in my personal life. And when I finished, I didn't entirely hate it. I actually kind of liked it. So I logged back onto my figment account, and posted it. Then I noticed something. The other two pieces on there were drafts. I never actually published them through the site. So I fixed that.

I want to get back into writing, and this is a good time of year to do it. I will let you know a little bit more about that as it gets closer. I also have an idea for a youtube thing, but I am not going to say anything on it, until I get the equipment, and I know I can keep it up. So, I am hopefully back into writing full swing.

If you do wish to read my stories you can find them here:
Link

I hope you all have a wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment