Friday 18 September 2015

Value Village Haul.

These types of things are usually done through video. But I am not too comfortable with talking in front of a camera, nor do I have the means to. I live in a basement room in a house shared by several other people. But perhaps when summer comes I'll start making youtube videos. I am still undecided.

Now, the other day I took a quick trip to value village to look for somethings for a cosplay, and a pair of running shoes. However, I didn't find either of those. I did find some other beautiful treasures.
These are the most comfortable pants.
They remind me so much of the film
Beetlejuice. Just in time for Halloween. 
This jacket was a little more expensive
than what I am used to spending
on used clothing. But I knew I couldn't
find a better price anywhere. It's perfect. 




















    
A simple vest piece. A must for any
sort of gentleman. Colour is a darker green
than what you see in the image.

I have loved shopping at value village since I was a little girl. I never used to like shopping. I could never find things I liked. These pieces are so beautiful, and amazing. I cannot wait for the weather to cool to wear them. Especially the jacket. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment