Tuesday 8 September 2015

Super late September Tbr.

So, here are the books I plan to read through the month of September. Two of them I have already started, but with the beginning of school, I have no idea how much reading time I am going to get. However, with a super long bus route, I could be getting a lot of time.

Now, my rules for my tbr is: if I don't finish them, they go to next month, this way I don't have a huge pile of books to be read, and never getting to them.

I will be reviewing Ender's Game (the bottom one) and I might do a discussion, literary thing on The Catcher in the Rye. But I promise nothing. I don't feel like I need to do a review on The Shining, because it is so iconic, and everything I have to say will just be repeats of what every other person who has read this books says.

I hope you all have a good night, and I'm going to try and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment